Friday 14 June 2019

Respect

Mr Knight gave us the task of creating a piece of work to show what respect is to us. I chose to make a poster. We had to make it bright and bold using colour and images. We all got to work and the end results were amazing. I really enjoyed making this piece of writing. The whole goal around this was to present our work to someone outside of Matawai School and for them to understand what respect is in our school. I found it hard to do all the pretty presentation work because I'm better at the whole work thing. My personal goal for this poster was to make it look like it was a bit slapped together at the last minute and slightly jumbled up, making it look in some peoples eyes IMperfect. But yet that's not the case at all because there is no such thing as PERFECT and IMPERFECT, there is just trying your best and well, not trying your best. So hopefully you take something away from this. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post. Have a great day...


Here is my work...
Sorry due to technical difficulty's I am not able to put a picture of my work up right now. But no need to worry it will be up soon...

6 comments:

  1. Well done Liana.
    Cant wait to see your poster.
    It sounds cool and colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job Liana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liana,
    Your poster is amazing, bright and beautiful. I can see that you have gave everyone a clear understanding about what respect means to you. Well done.

    Ma Te Wa

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow liana what an amazing peice of respect work. it shows me how much you care and respect all your friends. well done
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow girl this is amazing work ;) 😎👍

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kia ora Liana,
    This is very descriptive writing that you have done about Respect.
    I like everything about this report about respect Liana.
    keep up this work Liana!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.