Friday 23 October 2020

Today for Cybersmart we were using Lunapic to create pop art. First we took a picture of ourselves, making sure to have a pretty blank background so that Lunapic wouldn't put too much detail behind us, taking away from us in the foreground. Next we uploaded them to Lunapic and added filters. I think the first 2 are Sadness (which I can only explain as a filter that makes you look like a fish) and Flames (which makes me look like Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games), but I'm not sure what the bottom 2 are. Finally, using google drawings we put them into a 2x2 array and voila!

Here is my work 




After we finished this we used a website called Artnet. Here is my other work... 







3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Liana,
    What great images! Isn't it fun to make art out of our existing photos? So cool. Which was your favourite filter to use? Did you try any different ones on Lunapic?
    So great to see you're still doing so much blogging! We really love reading your posts here at the Manaiakalani Tairāwhiti team.
    from
    Amie Williams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora. I am Charlie from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked your blog post because we have done the same thing in our class.
    Visit our blogs to see what we did.

    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liana , Tarshana here. I like your pop art but .Maybe next time you should give more info on the four bottom ones. Great work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.