Wednesday 26 August 2020

Seven Wonders Of The World

Recently my reading group 'The Four Chickens' have done an inquiry on the seven wonders of the modern world. We have all contributed into this slide deck of information. I did the work on the Colosseum and Petra. And yes, we are aware that the Hanging Gardens Of Babylon is a wonder of the ancient world, but one of us Four Chickens put a lot of time and effort into it, so we kept it.  I quite enjoyed learning about all of these extraordinary aspects of the world as we know it.
Here is our work on the seven wonders of the modern world...

 

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Liana
    I can see you have learnt a lot doing this activity and I also learnt a lot reading it. You must have worked very hard on this, you have done a good job. (I like the Simpsons on the front page).
    Jaimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Wati
    your slide is very cool it would be better if it was
    a bit more interesting and a bit more shorter not to be harsh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liana,
    I really like your slideshow as it has lots of information and makes me want to know more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.